Pau D’ Arco Infusion x 18 tea bags (Buddha)
- The high slopes of the Andes mountains are home to the pau d’arco tree, a flowering tree native to South America.
- Their treetops decorate the forest canopy layer in attractive pink and purple flowers. In South America, these trees are a valuable commodity. Their beauty is often sought after for ornamental landscaping, and their sturdy wood is used for a variety of purposes.
- The inner bark is also the part of the tree used to create a potent herbal tea infusion. This herbal drink is sometimes called lapacho or taheebo, and is believed to be as old as the Incan empire. Pau d’arco also carries a number of important constituents, and is best complemented by a zesty hint of lemon.
- naturally caffeine free infusion
- there are many documented health benefits to this infusion, though non scientifically proven
- unbleached tea bags – 100% recyclable box & compostable tea bag
- no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Ingredients: Pau D’Arco bark
- Use 1 teabag per cup of boiling water.
- Cover and steep for 3 to 6 minutes
- Remove teabag and enjoy!
Warning: check with a healthcare provider prior to use if you are currently pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition.
For more information see: http://www.buddhateas.co.uk/index.php/pau-darco-infusion.html
3 in stock